Sunday, February 27, 2011

So much, Too much.

For the past few days I have been feeling really strange. My head is foggy, I can't think straight, or at all, and I've been physically dizzy, off-balance and a bit nauseous. I've also been feeling very tired because every night I have these really bizarre, intense dreams and I wake up feeling as if I haven't slept a wink.

I am feeling very much like I am in the eye of a storm, there is so much that I have to do, want to do and am responsible for. It all just seems to be swirling around me at such a hectic pace that I can't settle my mind on any one thing for more than a few minutes, if that long. The end result: me laying on the couch burying my head in the cushions because I just can't deal right now.

Here is a rundown of what's on the To Do list...at least what I can think of right now, I'm sure there's so much more.

Have to do/Responsible for:

- Balance checkbook so I have a better idea of how much money we actually have (or do not have) right now.
- Gather all bills, current and past due, pay them, and figure out a better way to stay on top of them.
- Pay a $400 invoice from the oil company for repairs so they will make a delivery since we are now below 1/4 tank (even though the fuel itself is already prepaid for!!!).
- Clean up this disaster of a house before Early Intervention comes tomorrow.
- Coordinate move out with current tenant and move in with new tenant over next two days.
- Have locks on the apartment changed or re-keyed (call the locksmith vs. see what Ken can do.)
- Steam clean all carpets in the apartment before new tenant moves in.
- Buy fabric and gather sewing materials/tools for sewing class.

Other things in progress:

- Trying to train cats to use cat door since litter boxes have been moved to the basement. Not going so well...they don't like the door.
- We are in the middle of switching the bedroom and office room which means navigating around boxes of all the office and craft stuff that are all in the kitchen.
- Find time to paint the new bedroom, and Oliver's room.
- Trying to re-do Oliver's room so it feels less unorganized and haphazard...being very indecisive on what to use for toy storgae, etc...and also trying to make him some new activity center-type things...too many ideas, not enough time or energy for execution.

Appointments this week:

Monday: Early Intervention
Tuesday: 6 month evaluation for Early Intervention, hopefully with an OT present for OT evaluation.
Thursday: Recheck pneumonia recovery with pediatrician
Friday: Speech Therapy & my personal therapy, currently booked at the same time so mine will have to be rescheduled.

All I can say is OMG. Back to burying my head now...

No comments:

Post a Comment