Thursday, February 10, 2011

An easy, but fun one...

I have been trying for weeks now to get back into this blogging business without success. Tonight I am finally doing something, even if not quite what I had in mind. I can't think of a good title, and while I have a long post mostly written, I need to do some digging to find some of the accompanying photos. So, just to get something out there tonight, I am doing an easy, but fun one.

The following are just random pictures that I've had uploaded for a long time. I'm just looking through and choosing random ones I want to share.


Circa 2000, me with my bunny Ricky, a.k.a. Rick-o-Shea Rabbit




Also circa 2000, me at some castle ruins in France, somewhere near Paris.



A terrarium and pine cone ornaments that decorated my home once upon a time...

Tiny newborn onesies I made for Oliver while waiting for him to join the world


The first picture ever taken of Oliver Maxwell Cooper


32 weeks pregnant with OMC


OMC on the outside, around 6 months.


Seeing bubbles for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment